Monday 27 May 2013

Hello - Introduction

Hello to all.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. This blog is brand new and so this is the first installment.
Basically all i'm trying to achieve on this is convey my passion for languages and language-learning (mostly European languages) and our fair continent of Europe in general. If i can generate any interest for people in learning a new language then all the better.

I'm a Linguist/Polyglot/perpetual language learner. I'm pro EU and I love all things European. I like to share tips on Language-learning and European culture.
Any comments/questions/tips are relevant and welcome. I'm also on Twitter @theeurolinguist I tweet in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch and Swedish. Currently fascinated by Turkish. Always learning...

1 comment:

  1. Which level of fluency do you have on those languages you tweet in?

    ReplyDelete